Applicant.com was launched in January of 2009 and since then we have come a long way. We offer a wide range of promotional opportunities for advertisers. Before we get into what advertising options are available, we want to make sure that you have a clear picture of traffic and other factors that relate directly to advertising here on applicant.com. Below is a break down of some of the things that will help you make a decision
- Google Page Rank 4
- Ranked no.1 in Google for the keyword “applicant,” among many other keywords that show on the first page of Google.
- Over 1,000 subscribers who read the blog regularly through their feedreader
- 500-1,000 Unique Views on average each day
- Over 7,000 followers on Twitter who track applicant.com via Twitter
Please take a look at the images below to see the breakdown (the images are for the period August 1, 2009 – August 15,2009).
Search Engine Traffic
We have several options available for advertisers. Please take a look below to find one that suits your need.
- 250×250 Banner Ad (1 spot) : Your 250×250 banner ad is served on the right sidebar at the very top giving you the maximum exposure. The price for this spot is $250.00 per month.
- 125×125 Banner Ad (4 spots) : The 125×125 banner ad is served right under the 250×250 banner on the sidebar. The price for this spot is $75 (each) per month.
- Sponsored Posts : If you have a service or product that you would like us to review, we can do that as well. The sponsored review is at least 500 words which is written after carefully analyzing your product or service. Sponsored posts will stay on top on the main page for 48 hours giving you and your service/product maximum exposure. The cost for sponsored post is $500. Please note that under each sponsored posts there will be a brief message letting our readers know that it is a paid post. Also the review will be done based upon our analysis and we will be honest with our review, meaning we will outline both pros and cons.
- Any other forms of advertising : If there are any other forms of advertising (besides the ones mentioned above) that you would like to purchase, please send us an email at applicantblog(at)gmail(dot)com for pricing.
We look forward to working with you.
The Applicant.com Team